Annual Subscription Plus Book for Email Subscribers Competition Terms and Conditions
Win an annual subscription to HistoryHit.TV and Dan Snow’s new book
1. The promoter is: Hit Networks Ltd (company no. 10559854] whose registered office is at Unit 302 The Print Rooms, 164-180 Union Street, London, England, SE1 0LH.
2. The competition is open to residents of any country aged 18 years or over except employees of Hit Networks and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee, but entrants must become a subscriber of the HistoryHit Email list through the competition mechanism to enter into the prize draw.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. The competition is a weekly draw which is selected by 12pm on a Wednesday, beginning 24 October 2018 and ongoing. Anyone who submits their email through the competition form will be eligible for the following Wednesday’s draw. A final draw date will be added to these terms and conditions before it takes place.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
10. The prize is an annual subscription with 12 months free access to HistoryHit.TV and a free book. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email an hour after the prize draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.