Customer Relationship Manager (CRM), History Hit
History Hit is the UK’s biggest digital history brand across Video on Demand, podcasts, social media and the web. Our fast growing online only channel – History Hit TV – is at the core of our subscription business and CRM and data strategy will be a key driver for further growth.
History Hit is part of Little Dot Studios, one of the world’s fastest growing next-generation media companies. Little Dot Studios’ digital history brands Timeline and Absolute History already generate more than 1m unique video views a day, with Timeline amassing 2m subscribers on YouTube alone.
We are looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to oversee historyhit.com’s email output and customer data strategy. The role will also assist with wider company reporting output.
- Based in: Shoreditch, London (including flexible working arrangements)
- Reports to: General Manager, History Hit
- Contract Type: Staff, full time
- Salary: Based on experience
- Manage email workflows, output, tagging, segmentation etc
- Work with wider marketing team on funnels and driving data acquisition
- Converting casual users of History Hit into paying subscribers through outbound communications like email and direct mail
- Managing integration of a CRM system into our existing application suite
- Create and manage a customer preference center and oversee delivery
- Advanced working knowledge of email and CRM marketing
- Long term experience of using email service providers (e.g MailChimp), integrations and complementary CRM systems (e.g HubSpot)
- CRM and email management (e.g webhooks, briefing a preference center)
- Experience briefing and creating email artwork and banners
- Working understanding of HTML and CSS, and how email templates are built
- Practical experience in writing and testing email subject lines to segmented audiences
- Able to work independently on complex tasks on own initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Data expert with Excel and data handling skills – able to handle large data sets using advanced Excel functions
- Clear communication of data interpretation and insight
- Professional usage of Zapier
- Involvement in technical build and management of an email preference center
- Previous role working in a subscription focused business
- Professional usage of WordPress or similar content management system
- Python coding knowledge very advantageous
How to Apply
- PDF CV
- Include your availability/notice period if applicable
- 2 ideas for regular emails that History Hit could send on top of current output
Send to [email protected] with ‘CRM Manager’ – HistoryHit.com in the subject line by 24 May 2021.
Not accepting submissions from search firms or recruiters.
We regret that we will unfortunately not be able to offer feedback on unsuccessful applications.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce at all levels of Little Dot Studios, and to being a business and working environment that encourages and values all voices.Our staff are the foundation of Little Dot, and we’re committed to ensuring every employee, and in particular those from underrepresented groups, experiences Little Dot as an inclusive workplace. Little Dot Studios who would like to actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds and demographics to apply.