Partnerships Marketing Exec
History Hit is the UK’s biggest digital history brand across Video on Demand, podcasts, social media and the web.
History Hit is part of Little Dot Studios, one of the world’s fastest growing next-generation media companies. Little Dot Studios’ digital history brands Timeline and Absolute History already generate more than 1m unique video views a day, with Timeline amassing 2m subscribers on YouTube alone.
We are looking for a Partnerships Marketing Executive with a focus on partner outreach. This is an entrepreneurial and varied role that has the opportunity to be shaped to some degree by the individual. Being able to maintain and develop multiple workstreams and an interest in e-commerce is a bonus.
- Based in: Shoreditch, London (including flexible working arrangements)
- Reports to: Partnerships Marketing Manager, History Hit
- Contract Type: Staff, full time
- Salary: Based on experience
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with new and exisiting partners such as influencers, organisations, societies, museums and universities
- Manage day-to-day communication with the above
- Respond to day-to-day requests from partners and media for information and assets
Assist in the delivery of, and attend, events where we have a History Hit presence
History degree preferable, but related humanities subjects considered
Some existing workplace experience, such as a first job or relevant internship
- Any exisiting relevant contacts and relationships always a plus!
- Great people skills, both in terms of maintaining internal relationships and fostering external ones
- Entrepreneurial – ability to see opportunity and act quickly to get things done!
How to Apply
- PDF CV
- Include your availability/notice period if applicable
- Suggest 3 different ideas for marketing partnerships that would benefit History Hit‘s subscription product
Send to [email protected] with ‘Partnerships Marketing Executive’ – HistoryHit.com in the subject line by 30 June 2021.
Not accepting submissions from search firms or recruiters.
We regret that we will unfortunately not be able to offer feedback on unsuccessful applications.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce at all levels of Little Dot Studios, and to being a business and working environment that encourages and values all voices.Our staff are the foundation of Little Dot, and we’re committed to ensuring every employee, and in particular those from underrepresented groups, experiences Little Dot as an inclusive workplace. Little Dot Studios who would like to actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds and demographics to apply.