Product and Design Executive, History Hit
History Hit is the UK’s biggest digital history brand across Video on Demand, podcasts, social media and the web.
History Hit is part of Little Dot Studios, one of the world’s fastest growing next-generation media companies. Little Dot Studios’ digital history brands Timeline and Absolute History already generate more than 1m unique video views a day, with Timeline amassing 2m subscribers on YouTube alone.
We are looking for a Product and Design Executive with a focus on the smooth deployment and running of our product set. This is an entrepreneurial and varied role that has the opportunity to be shaped to some degree by the individual. Being able to maintain and develop multiple workstreams and an interest in e-commerce is a bonus.
- Based in: Shoreditch, London (including flexible working arrangements)
- Reports to: Product Manager, History Hit
- Contract Type: Staff, full time
- Salary: Based on experience
- The key stakeholder in the graphic design of History Hit
- Creating photography assets for historyhit.com and access.historyhit.com (our TV channel)
- Creating promotional design assets for History Hit’s multiple social media channels
- Creating infographics for online promotions
- Creating and designing brand assets to use online and at events
- Management of our increasing community of photographers for Instagram and other forms of social media
- E-Commerce Management – taking a creative promotional lead on the History Hit e-commerce shop
- Having a hand in new product extensions and creation
Educational or professional use of Adobe Product suite (or similar)
How to Apply
- PDF CV
- Include your availability/notice period if applicable
Send to [email protected] with ‘Product and Design Executive’ – HistoryHit.com in the subject line by 30 June 2021.
Not accepting submissions from search firms or recruiters.
We regret that we will unfortunately not be able to offer feedback on unsuccessful applications.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce at all levels of Little Dot Studios, and to being a business and working environment that encourages and values all voices.Our staff are the foundation of Little Dot, and we’re committed to ensuring every employee, and in particular those from underrepresented groups, experiences Little Dot as an inclusive workplace. Little Dot Studios who would like to actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds and demographics to apply.