Quiz Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Hit Networks Ltd (company no. 10559854) whose registered office is at Level 3 The Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Ln, London E1 6QL.
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over except employees of Hit Networks and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee, however, entrants must be a subscriber of the History Hit service and use the same email address used for their account to enter into the prize draw.
4. By completing this quiz, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will result in disqualification.
6. The quiz will run from 05/09/2020 to 11/09/2020.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the quiz and how to enter are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the quiz and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the quiz will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this quiz.
The prize is as follows:
- 1x £20 Amazon Voucher (or equivalent international value).
No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be the person who scores the highest on the quiz. If there are multiple entrants with the same winning score, the winner will be chosen at random from those entrants and be verified by Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 72 hours of the completion of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the quiz will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
19. Completion of the quiz will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.