Senior Audio Producer, History Hit
History Hit is the UK’s biggest digital history brand across Video on Demand, podcasts, social media and the web, with more than 100,000 subscribers to its TV and audio networks. Its podcasts, including Dan Snow’s History Hit, average around 3.5 million listens a month.
History Hit is part of Little Dot Studios, one of the world’s fastest growing next-generation media companies. Little Dot Studios’ digital history brands Timeline and Absolute History already generate more than 650,000 unique video views a day, with Timeline amassing 2m subscribers on YouTube alone.
We are looking for a full time Audio Producer to work on Dan Snow’s History Hit podcast. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience working on high profile podcasts/radio.
Based in: Shoreditch, London (including flexible working arrangements)
Reports to: Head of Podcasts, History Hit
Contract Type: Staff contract, full time
Salary: based on experience
- Lead on Dan Snow’s History Hit podcast, a fast-moving daily podcast
- Support the development, planning and creation of content in the podcast team
- Accurately research topics under pressure
- Generate ideas and creative treatments
- Source the best, well-known and fascinating guests on a subject
- Coordinate resources in a busy production environment
- Experience working in audio production
- Strong technical production skills
- Desire to learn and take on feedback
- Excellent time keeping and ability to stick to deadlines
- Good people skills
- Understanding of podcasts
- Social media publishing experience
- A strong interest of history and associated storytelling
HOW TO APPLY
- PDF CV
- Include your availability/notice period if applicable
[email protected] with Senior Audio Producer in the subject line, by midnight on Monday 16th August 202
Not accepting submissions from search firms or recruiters.
We regret that we will unfortunately not be able to offer feedback on unsuccessful applications.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce at all levels of Little Dot Studios, and to being a business and working environment that encourages and values all voices.Our staff are the foundation of Little Dot, and we’re committed to ensuring every employee, and in particular those from underrepresented groups, experiences Little Dot as an inclusive workplace. Little Dot Studios who would like to actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds and demographics to apply.