English Heritage x History Hit TV Subscription Promotion
Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition, an entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and confirms that they meet the eligibility criteria herein.
- The Promoter is: Hit Networks Ltd (company no. 10559854) whose operating office is at Level 3, The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL.
- The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Hit Networks Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging (if applicable) of the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The opening date for entry is Monday 13th February 2023. The closing date for entry is Sunday 12th March 2023 at 23.59 (GMT). All competition entries received before the opening date or after the closing date are automatically disqualified.
- New subscribers to History Hit TV may enter the competition by using the code ‘EHCOMP’ at checkout when subscribing to History Hit TV.
- Existing subscribers to History Hit TV may enter the competition by entering their first name, last name and email address (and such details must match the entrant’s History Hit TV account details) at the following website: https://insights.historyhit.com/englishheritagecomp
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, pandemic, epidemic, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- To enter, an entrant must have provided their email address which must be the same email address that is connected with their History Hit TV subscription.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents, within 48 hours of the competition closing.
- The winners will be notified by email within a week following the prize draw. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner how, when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In entering the competition, an entrant confirms that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize they may win. The Promoter may require an entrant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the competition.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the maximum liability of the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions shall be limited to payment or delivery of the prizes of the competition (as set out in these Terms and Conditions).
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude an entrant from participating in the competition.
- The winners’ names will be available for 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prizes are provided by English Heritage Trust. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any third party.
- There will be a total of fifty (50) runner-up prizes and one (1) grand prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The prizes are not negotiable or transferable. Descriptions and terms and conditions of the prizes can be found via this link: https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/join/hh-terms-conditions/